IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: ADVISING BY ZOOM OCTOBER 12 THROUGH OCTOBER 23, 2020
Dear ES Students,
If you need anything during this time, please contact Dr. Hart or Stephanie by email and we will be glad to help.
We are here for you.
All Environmental Science majors: email email@example.com to be added to the listserv.
ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE SCHOLARSHIP FUND
The ES Program would like to create an Environmental Science Scholarship to recognize outstanding ES students. We have never had a program-specific scholarship to assist ES majors and our goal is to change that. If you would like to contribute to this effort, you may do so by giving to the UA Environmental Science Program. Giving online is quick, easy, and secure:
1. Navigate to the University’s online giving page.
2. Under “Where would you like your gift directed?”select “Other.”
3. Under “Account,” select “Other.”
4. Skip “Donation Code.”
5. In the first text box, enter “Environmental Science Program.”
6. In the second text box, provide the name of anybody you would like to honor through your gift.
7. Complete theremainder of the form, then submit your information. You’ll be directed to the payment page.
We truly appreciate the generosity of our alumni and friends and value any contribution to our efforts to assist current and future Environmental Science students.
Environmental Science Director
Office Hours: By appointment on Zoom
New Labs located in Bevill Building Rooms 2085-2091
Program Office Hours: Wednesdays and Thursdays in 209D Farrah Hall
Other Hours: By appointment on Zoom
Department of Geography 204 Farrah Hall
Environmental Science majors should join the ES Listserv. To join the Listserv please email Stephanie with your request to be added.
For information on the Environmental Science Program email firstname.lastname@example.org .