Thank you for your interest in giving to the Environmental Science Program. The generous support and continued involvement of our alumni and friends allows us to continue the mission of our program and its service to students.
How To Give
Giving is quick, easy, and secure:
- Open the University’s online giving page.
- Under “Where would you like your gift directed?” select “Other.”
- Under “Account,” select “Other.”
- Skip “Donation Code.”
- In the first text box, enter “Environmental Science Program.”
- In the second text box, provide the name of anybody you would like to honor through your gift.
- Complete the remainder of the form, then submit your information. You’ll be directed to the payment page.
Next office hours: Email Stephanie at email@example.com for Wednesday morning appointments for Dr. Justin Hart. Thanks.
Please use the link to view current pictures and information:
The Forest Stewards Guild
Contact: David Phillips to join this organization at firstname.lastname@example.org
ES majors, UA Forest Dynamics Lab is hiring a field technicians for part of the summer field season. The student would work 40 hours/week to install and inventory forest vegetation plots on the Oakmulgee Ranger District in support of an ongoing project investigating recovery from wind disturbance in a longleaf pine woodland. The field technician will be supervised by a crew leader with additional support from graduate students and Forest Service staff. The pay is $10/hour and the tech would be needed from June 13 to July 1. This would be a great way to make some money over the summer and enhance your resume. Experience with field work is desired, but not essential. Training will be offered at the start of the field season. To express interest, just send me a resume. We plan to finalize the field crew within the next two weeks.
Contact: Dr. Justin L. Hart at email@example.com